We are so excited to announce the latest in our adventure elopement series: Whistler Elopements with Blackcomb Helicopters! Couples can now enjoy another way to take their love to new heights, get married amidst the mountains, and explore a beautiful area of BC from the skies!
Your Whistler helicopter elopement package includes:
- A scenic round trip helicopter flight soaring high over Whistler and the Tantalus Mountain Range
- Your Young Hip & Married officiant to preside over your elopement ceremony, facilitate your vows and legally register your marriage afterwards
- Professional photography throughout to capture the moments before, during and after your elopement ceremony, plus an online gallery of 75+ fully-retouched high-resolution images
Whistler elopement logistics
Here’s what you need to know about our helicopter elopement package in Whistler:
- The flight time is 12-25 minutes with 45 minutes at your landing location in Tantalus Provincial Park; flight time cannot be extended
- The flight allows for a maximum of 9 passengers (the couple, the officiant and the photographer, plus up to five guests)
- You will meet your officiant, photographer and pilot in Whistler (9960 Heliport Rd, Whistler, BC) and depart from there
- Unfortunately, furry friends are not allowed to join you on your helicopter elopement (please keep your dogs and cats at home!)
- This helicopter elopement package is available year round but availability is subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies
- Don’t forget to pack your camera, closed-toe shoes and cold weather clothing (it can get chilly on top of a mountain!)
How much does this Whistler helicopter elopement package cost? Please visit our package page for up to date pricing or get in touch for a custom quote.
Want to add something to your Whistler elopement?
If you’re looking to make a creative addition to your Whistler helicopter elopement, add additional guests or photography time, or if you have any questions about this package, get in touch. We’d love to put together a custom quote for you and create the helicopter elopement of your dreams!
What if your helicopter can’t take off?
In the event that your helicopter can’t take off due to unsafe weather conditions, the Young Hip & Married booking team will be in touch with you to let you know. You’ll decide ahead of time if you want to:
- Reschedule your Whistler helicopter elopement and hope for better flying conditions. Note that your same wedding officiant and photographer may not be available.
- Still get married on your original elopement date but on the ground. For this option, we’ll head to nearby Green Lake for a scenic and secluded Whistler elopement. Your same officiant and photographer will come with you and the helicopter portion of your elopement will be fully refunded.
Check out why we love Green Lake elopements!
Want to take off on a helicopter elopement from Pitt Meadows instead? Learn more about our helicopter elopement package with SKY Helicopters!
Want to elope in Whistler but stay on the ground? Learn more about our Intimate Elopement and inquire for availability.