We are so excited to announce the latest in our adventure elopement series: Squamish Elopements with Blackcomb Helicopters! Couples can now enjoy another way to take their love to new heights, get married amidst the mountains, and explore a beautiful area of BC from the skies!
Your Squamish helicopter elopement package includes:
- A scenic round trip helicopter flight soaring high over Squamish and the Tantalus Mountain Range
- Your Young Hip & Married officiant to preside over your elopement ceremony, facilitate your vows and legally register your marriage afterwards
- Professional photography throughout to capture the moments before, during and after your elopement ceremony, plus an online gallery of 75+ fully-retouched high-resolution images
Squamish elopement logistics
Here’s what you need to know about our helicopter elopement package in Squamish:
- The flight time is 12-25 minutes with 45 minutes at your landing location in Tantalus Provincial Park; flight time cannot be extended
- The flight allows for a maximum of 5 passengers (the couple, the officiant and the photographer, plus one guest)
- You will meet your officiant, photographer and pilot at Squamish Airport and depart from there
- Unfortunately, furry friends are not allowed to join you on your helicopter elopement (please keep your dogs and cats at home!)
- This helicopter elopement package is available year round but availability is subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies
- Don’t forget to pack your camera, closed-toe shoes and cold weather clothing (it can get chilly on top of a mountain!)
Want to add something to your Squamish elopement?
If you’re looking to make a creative addition to your Squamish helicopter elopement or if you have any questions about this package, get in touch. We’d love to put together a custom quote for you and create the helicopter elopement of your dreams!
Want to take off on a helicopter elopement from Pitt Meadows instead? Learn more about our helicopter elopement package with SKY Helicopters!
Want to elope in Squamish but stay on the ground? Learn more about our Intimate Elopement and inquire for availability.