See more kind words...
- YH&M were so great to work with. I live over 1000km away from Vancouver but knew we wanted to elope in Vancouver, YH&M were very easy to communicate with via phone and email! It was also fairly last minute planning on my part but YH&M managed to make it all work perfectly! Jane was an amazing officiant, professional, friendly and personable. I would highly recommend them!Allison Shepperd
- I would just like to say how amazing Mark was on Friday at the wedding for S&T. He was absolutely hilarious in such a tasteful way. All the guests thoroughly enjoying his service. S&T had only great things to say about him.Christina, Lead Planner, Stealing Cinderella Planning & Events
- We will look back on our wedding ceremony with gigantic smiles, largely thanks to our wedding officiant and cool guy, Terry Shea. We had a short, relaxed and playful ceremony, which Terry easily balanced with kind words, wise phrases and a bit of tradition - it was absolutely beautiful. Terry is very thoughtful and takes the time to get to know you as a couple but also as a family. He is also patient, organized, and genuine. We love Terry and you will too!!! Young, Hip and Married is also a great company. They checked-in on us regularly (but not too often) to make sure things were running smoothly and are a super nice and friendly bunch! High Fives all around!Anonymous
- Young, Hip and Married was a great company to work with - from the initial inquiry to the final follow up, they really care about making the process easy and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone getting married!! Cory Dueck was the best officiant we could have asked for!! We received so many compliments on our style of ceremony and specifically our choice of officiant - one of my girlfriends has already sworn she will hire him when she gets married! Cory took the time to get to know us and really made our ceremony reflect who we are as a couple. It was an absolute pleasure working with him! My wedding planner even said he was the best officiant she had ever worked with, and that she would be recommending him to future brides! Cory, you ROCK!!!Jessica Wrinskelle
- You did an amazing job. Everyone commented on how personal and wonderful it was. They thought you knew [Laine & Tyler] for a long time. Thank you for making the day so special.Donna, Mother-of-the-bride
- Shawn Miller was fabulous as our marriage commissioner! He met with us in person before we made our decision and he was our first and obvious choice. Shawn worked with us to make our ceremony as personal and as special as possible and put us both at ease on our big day. We had so many compliments on the part he played with our ceremony and his interaction with our guests before, during and after. He and his wife run a very professional business and make sure all your needs are met and your questions are answered in a very timely fashion. My new husband and I would highly recommend Shawn and his colleagues for a very memorable day!Ivan & Lisa