See more kind words...
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- So glad we made the very important decision to go with Young Hip and Married to officiant our ceremony. From the beginning I was impressed with how professional and kind Tara was. We had found out through our planning process that I was newly pregnant and Tara was nothing but patient and kind! Tara recommended Jane for Nick and I and I'm SO glad she did. We met Jane at a cute coffee shop and immediately felt comfortable and excited! Following after our first meet Jane sent us the draft on how our ceremony would commence. I was blown away at the beautiful words that Jane had written crying (happy tears) the whole way through! She was able to capture the mood and overall essence of our relationship, amazing!!Jessica & NickThe ceremony itself was more than we could have imagined, Nick and I both agreed Jane made it so easy for us. She spoke so eloquently and with true genuine love for our love. We wanted to tell our family at our wedding the sex of our baby and Jane came up with a sweet little entrance to announce our baby girl! All of our guests said she was incredible! Since it was such a small and intimate wedding I'm so thrilled we went with Young Hip and Married to find Jane it helped create the romantic, intimate and moody feel we were looking for. Worth every penny!! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts Jane will forever be someone special to us!!
- Shawn was absolutely amazing! It was raining on our special day..but Shawn made it seem like there wasnt a drop in the sky. His words soothed the crowd..and everyone was in the present moment sharing laughs and tears together. Shawn kept it light, romantic, and fun...just what we asked for. Our day was perfect. Thanks so much Shawn; we appreciate it more than you know.Tanya
- This is long over due as we were married March 5th. What can I say, these guys are FANTASTIC. Let's add a little back story. The Mrs and I have been trying to plan our wedding for the last few years, well, last week of February we finally decided to do it. Well within a week Young Hip & Married was able to step up to the plate. They provided us an officiant and a photographer, both were fantastic. We were married half way up the Sea-to-Sky gondola. Yes you heard correctly, half way up, we wanted something different. Keep up the great work Young and Hip. You, literally, made our day amazing and unforgettable.Leonard
- We just wanted to personally thank you, Cory, for doing such an amazing job with our ceremony. We loved how personal, light and fun it was. We had so many comments from our guests about how our ceremony was easily one of the best ones they have attended. Everyone loved how personal it was, also, everyone loved the idea of having community vows - it truly did give the wedding a "camp feel". We had many people mention that they loved feeling like they were apart of the ceremony, not just a witness to it. Everything about the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for all of your hard work. The dedication and enthusiasm you have for your job is something that helped set the tone for our ceremony, and we can't thank you enough for that.Lyn & Braedon
- Thank you so much for the lovely ceremony! We feel so fortunate to have had you there to walk us through it and you made it very special for us. It was exactly what we had hoped for, it felt very "us". It was wonderful to meet you and a pleasure to have you join us in celebration! We will never forget it!