See more kind words...
- Jen + BrendenEverything was perfect and simple. The ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it. Eloping with Jane as our officiant was easy. Thank you!!
- So glad we made the very important decision to go with Young Hip and Married to officiant our ceremony. From the beginning I was impressed with how professional and kind Tara was. We had found out through our planning process that I was newly pregnant and Tara was nothing but patient and kind! Tara recommended Jane for Nick and I and I'm SO glad she did. We met Jane at a cute coffee shop and immediately felt comfortable and excited! Following after our first meet Jane sent us the draft on how our ceremony would commence. I was blown away at the beautiful words that Jane had written crying (happy tears) the whole way through! She was able to capture the mood and overall essence of our relationship, amazing!!Jessica & NickThe ceremony itself was more than we could have imagined, Nick and I both agreed Jane made it so easy for us. She spoke so eloquently and with true genuine love for our love. We wanted to tell our family at our wedding the sex of our baby and Jane came up with a sweet little entrance to announce our baby girl! All of our guests said she was incredible! Since it was such a small and intimate wedding I'm so thrilled we went with Young Hip and Married to find Jane it helped create the romantic, intimate and moody feel we were looking for. Worth every penny!! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts Jane will forever be someone special to us!!
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- Bobbi was absolutely incredible, making a real effort (and succeeding) in connecting with us. She made our special day the best it could be.Graham
- Just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank very much for Friday. It was the best day of our lives and we thank you for being a huge part of it. So many people complimented the ceremony. It was brilliant. - CiaranCiaran
- The biggest thank you goes out to Randy Hamm from Young Hip & Married for helping us prepare for marriage and for making our wedding ceremony a beautiful and personal one. You went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined from an officiant. You made us laugh, cry and entertained our guests. You make our special day such a memorable one!! I would recommend Randy to everyone!