See more kind words...
- Kristen, we wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony so meaningful. You made the entire process enjoyable and we have received so many compliments on our fabulous officiant!Brittany & Nate
- AmberTo make this easier for us to write out I've listed the ways you were awesome.1) You were so accommodating when we were waiting for a few people who were running late that we really wanted to be there before we got started.2) You helped to calm me down when I was feeling very anxious before the ceremony started.3) You delivered an extremely personal and touching ceremony that had our family and friends laughing, crying, and completely immersed in the ceremony.4) You weren't thrown off by the 100 (not actually 100) fire trucks that decided to crash our pre ceremony.5) You were very kind and friendly to our friends and family before, during, and after the ceremony.6) You were HILARIOUS. Excellent delivery of our strange friend's jokes.7) You helped us ensure things were set up for an easy transition to signing the documents when we were too overwhelmed to pay attention to our surroundings.8) You accommodated, very willingly, our unusual wedding requests even though we didn't follow "the template".9) You were very organized during the ceremony planning and made the process very easy on our side, as well as fun.10) You were the BEST officiant we have ever come across and could not be happier that it was for our wedding :)
- Sara & ArtWe're glad we came across Young, Hip and Married and worked with Jane as our wedding officiant. We came to Jane with a very specific idea about a Jewish/secular wedding ceremony, and she jumped right on board. At the start of the planning process she had us fill out a short answer form with questions about us as a couple, how we envisioned the ceremony and what was important to us. This was a valuable aid for us to think about the event. When we wrote the draft of our ceremony, Jane was helpful at making sure the different parts of our ceremony fit together into a whole that was understandable for our guests, flowed well, and was a good mix of explanation and action. She provided an experienced editorial voice that helped us clear up details like who would read which blessing, or whether one part of the ceremony was taking up too much time. The final product turned out beautifully. We had guests comment that they'd never attended a more heartfelt ceremony.Jane was also a neutral centre of authority, which was very much welcome, as both our parents are divorced. During both the rehearsal and the big day itself, she was organized, calm and projected the right mix of solemnity and cheerfulness. Thanks for sharing our wedding day with us!
- Matt & HayleyWe live in the UK and decided that we wanted a small, intimate, fun and relaxed ceremony (with just our immediate family) that doubled as an amazing holiday for everyone.Our officiant Cory delivered at every single stage of our wedding as he helped us plan in the months prior and gave a wonderful ceremony on the day. He went above and beyond, making time for us on Skype and via email and meeting us when we arrived in Vancouver, to learn more about us and put us at ease. He crafted a wonderful ceremony which our family absolutely loved and engaged us all. Our day couldn't have been any better, and that's in no small part thanks to Cory.A huge thank you to both Cory and YH&M for making our wedding so enjoyable and stress free. Hand on heart, it was the perfect day and we couldn't have hoped for better.If you want a unique, fun and stress free wedding experience where you and your guests enjoy every moment then these are the people to make it happen - couldn't recommend highly enough!
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- Jane was our officiant from Young Hip & Married, she was incredibly patient with us and very receptive to all of our input and always responded swiftly to any questions or concerns we had. She took a very hands on approach with the ceremony's proceedings and there was plenty of dialogue back and forth on what was to be included in the ceremony We were going for a very "feelsy" ceremony and Jane achieved that for us very well. She made the ceremony all that we hoped it would be. We would absolutely recommend Jane and Young Hip & Married to anyone looking for an officiant for their big day.Robert & Megan