See more kind words...
- Just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank very much for Friday. It was the best day of our lives and we thank you for being a huge part of it. So many people complimented the ceremony. It was brilliant. - CiaranCiaran
- We feel very blessed to be married by such a genuine and loving person as yourself - thank you for working so hard to make it all perfect for us. It was the most wonderful day of my life so far and I still feel like I am in a dream. Thank you for your blessings in our marriage.Amanda & Scott
- We can't thank Mark Groleau from Young, Hip and Married enough. We met him and within 2 minutes I knew we had found our wedding officiant. He was SO easy and fun to work with, we knew our wedding ceremony was going to be so unique, fun and meaningful, that's what we wanted and that's exactly what we got. Our ceremony truly described our relationship and it was so special, it was definitely one of our favourite things about our wedding day. After our ceremony, so many of our guests told us that they had never seen a ceremony like ours, everyone absolutely LOVED it and thought it was the greatest ceremony they had ever seen at a wedding. We will never, ever forget our ceremony and the amazing story that Mark put together for us, we are truly so grateful for everything that he did and we can't wait to recommend him to all future couples tying the knot! :)Dan & Katie
- Bobbi was so much fun to work with! Warm and outgoing, she helped us work through some of the "awkward stuff" during our first meeting, and once we were comfortable it was a breeze finalizing the details. She personalized our wedding ceremony and gave us tips for our vows, checking in during the weeks leading up to make sure everything was perfect. We got feedback from our guests that her speaking style really suited the feel we were going for: the ceremony was full of laughs and was a great start to the celebrations. Dealing with Young, Hip & Married in general (mostly Tara, who handled some admin work!) was also a pleasure
- We met up with Bobbi after viewing her video on the Young, Hip & Married website. As soon as we met her, we knew she was the one! She is extremely warm, funny, and was able to capture our personalities perfectly in the wedding vows! Many people came up to us after the ceremony and said she was amazing - so gifted and talented at what she does! We couldn't agree more. Not only is she a beautiful person, but you can tell that she absolutely LOVES officiating. The BEST!!Andrew & Patricia
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David