See more kind words...
- I would just like to say how amazing Mark was on Friday at the wedding for S&T. He was absolutely hilarious in such a tasteful way. All the guests thoroughly enjoying his service. S&T had only great things to say about him.Christina, Lead Planner, Stealing Cinderella Planning & Events
- There's something to be said about the fact that we had picked out the officiant we wanted before my husband and I had even gotten engaged - and we were 110% right! Realtalk: Shawn & Erika were amazing and phenomenal. They have an amazing energy, are attentive to details to ensure your day goes according to your vision, are prompt in their communication, are caring individuals, super chill, hilarious, flexible and professional. They took all the stress out of a day that could've been highly stressful and helped us enjoy the moment and the start of a new journey. Tara (aka Office Goddess) was prompt in communication and super helpful about guiding us through the logistics and process. It just doesn't get any better than this super team! We highly recommend! In fact, down the road, my husband and I might just have to go through a divorce and then a re-marriage à la Elizabeth Taylor just so that we have an excuse to work with these two again... :)Tee
- We eloped, which means planning/stress was already minimal compared to your 'typical'/average wedding but it was SO nice to have Young Hip & Married involved in planning our day. Our officiant, Jane, was amazing. Professional, friendly and personable. I liked the idea that YH&M has many officiants so if yours is suddenly ill or has an emergency and cant attend they've got a roster of others to swoop in and cover for you! We did photography through YH&M as well which was a breeze to have that organized through them as well! I've recommended YH&M to many friend who are interested in a small wedding, and I will continue to recommend them!Ally + Phillip
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- Shawn Miller was fabulous as our marriage commissioner! He met with us in person before we made our decision and he was our first and obvious choice. Shawn worked with us to make our ceremony as personal and as special as possible and put us both at ease on our big day. We had so many compliments on the part he played with our ceremony and his interaction with our guests before, during and after. He and his wife run a very professional business and make sure all your needs are met and your questions are answered in a very timely fashion. My new husband and I would highly recommend Shawn and his colleagues for anyone getting married and who wants their day to be as memorable and special as it can be!Lisa Dunn
- Justine & BlakeThanks for EVERYTHING Jason. So many people told us that this was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. We couldn't be happier with it ourselves!