See more kind words...
- We feel very blessed to be married by such a genuine and loving person as yourself - thank you for working so hard to make it all perfect for us. It was the most wonderful day of my life so far and I still feel like I am in a dream. Thank you for your blessings in our marriage.Amanda & Scott
- What an incredible ceremony! Bobbi truly made our ceremony unique, fun and fabulous. Would not have changed a thing!!Jennifer
- When planning our wedding we knew early on that we wanted to put a focus on the ceremony, and really have the opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the evening. Finding an officiant that did not just read out one of five set ceremonies was a huge deal, thankfully we found Young Hip & Married. We were able to customize the ceremony to engage our guests, instead of generic thoughts of love and marriage, we were able to share and laugh about how we met, talk about how we fell in love and really connect. Our officiant Shawn was so easy to work with, he was fun and engaging with us getting us ready for the big day. As well despite the fact he was always jumping from wedding to wedding when he was there helping us with our rehearsal and patiently waiting for late guests to arrive before we walked down the aisle he was always present and invested. The actual ceremony was wonderful, it could not have gone any better, it felt genuine and truly helped show our guests who we were as a couple. I have been told many times in the 4 weeks since our wedding by guests that they had never actually enjoyed a wedding ceremony that much, it is defiantly my favourite memory from the day! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Shawn and Young Hip & Married.Alex & Kyle
- WOW. Shawn made getting hitched SUCH an easy and wonderful experience. Reminding us to be present in the moment and taking a few seconds during the ceremony often for us to stop and absorb the emotions! It was such an awesome experience. Shawn was such a wonderful energy to have with us when it was such a small and intimate thing (only 4 people) and we are so glad he was one of them. Thank you to YH&M and Shawn.Miranda
- Shawn was absolutely amazing! It was raining on our special day..but Shawn made it seem like there wasnt a drop in the sky. His words soothed the crowd..and everyone was in the present moment sharing laughs and tears together. Shawn kept it light, romantic, and fun...just what we asked for. Our day was perfect. Thanks so much Shawn; we appreciate it more than you know.Tanya
- This is long over due as we were married March 5th. What can I say, these guys are FANTASTIC. Let's add a little back story. The Mrs and I have been trying to plan our wedding for the last few years, well, last week of February we finally decided to do it. Well within a week Young Hip & Married was able to step up to the plate. They provided us an officiant and a photographer, both were fantastic. We were married half way up the Sea-to-Sky gondola. Yes you heard correctly, half way up, we wanted something different. Keep up the great work Young and Hip. You, literally, made our day amazing and unforgettable.Leonard