See more kind words...
- We can't thank Mark Groleau from Young, Hip and Married enough. We met him and within 2 minutes I knew we had found our wedding officiant. He was SO easy and fun to work with, we knew our wedding ceremony was going to be so unique, fun and meaningful, that's what we wanted and that's exactly what we got. Our ceremony truly described our relationship and it was so special, it was definitely one of our favourite things about our wedding day. After our ceremony, so many of our guests told us that they had never seen a ceremony like ours, everyone absolutely LOVED it and thought it was the greatest ceremony they had ever seen at a wedding. We will never, ever forget our ceremony and the amazing story that Mark put together for us, we are truly so grateful for everything that he did and we can't wait to recommend him to all future couples tying the knot! :)Dan & Katie
- We couldn't have been happier with Young hip and Married as our officiants! Shawn Miller made our day extra special, our ceremony was light, beautiful and filled with love. Our families were especially impressed with Shawn and how he made everyone feel like this day was as special to him as it was to us. Thank you for EVERYTHING Shawn. We have already been recommending you to our friends for their future ceremonies. :)Angela + Martin
- We will look back on our wedding ceremony with gigantic smiles, largely thanks to our wedding officiant and cool guy, Terry Shea. We had a short, relaxed and playful ceremony, which Terry easily balanced with kind words, wise phrases and a bit of tradition - it was absolutely beautiful. Terry is very thoughtful and takes the time to get to know you as a couple but also as a family. He is also patient, organized, and genuine. We love Terry and you will too!!! Young, Hip and Married is also a great company. They checked-in on us regularly (but not too often) to make sure things were running smoothly and are a super nice and friendly bunch! High Fives all around!Anonymous
- ABSOLUTE MUST! Jef was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I clicked with him right away! He had some great, creative ideas for us and made our ceremony script very personal and made our guests laugh (which is exactly what Tobi and I wanted). He was professional and the quality of service was outstanding! They were extremely accommodating as we had to reschedule our rehearsal dinner and Jef moved around his schedule to meet our needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!! <3Rhiannon & Tobi
- We eloped, which means planning/stress was already minimal compared to your 'typical'/average wedding but it was SO nice to have Young Hip & Married involved in planning our day. Our officiant, Jane, was amazing. Professional, friendly and personable. I liked the idea that YH&M has many officiants so if yours is suddenly ill or has an emergency and cant attend they've got a roster of others to swoop in and cover for you! We did photography through YH&M as well which was a breeze to have that organized through them as well! I've recommended YH&M to many friend who are interested in a small wedding, and I will continue to recommend them!Ally + Phillip
- Sara & ArtWe're glad we came across Young, Hip and Married and worked with Jane as our wedding officiant. We came to Jane with a very specific idea about a Jewish/secular wedding ceremony, and she jumped right on board. At the start of the planning process she had us fill out a short answer form with questions about us as a couple, how we envisioned the ceremony and what was important to us. This was a valuable aid for us to think about the event. When we wrote the draft of our ceremony, Jane was helpful at making sure the different parts of our ceremony fit together into a whole that was understandable for our guests, flowed well, and was a good mix of explanation and action. She provided an experienced editorial voice that helped us clear up details like who would read which blessing, or whether one part of the ceremony was taking up too much time. The final product turned out beautifully. We had guests comment that they'd never attended a more heartfelt ceremony.Jane was also a neutral centre of authority, which was very much welcome, as both our parents are divorced. During both the rehearsal and the big day itself, she was organized, calm and projected the right mix of solemnity and cheerfulness. Thanks for sharing our wedding day with us!