See more kind words...
- We will look back on our wedding ceremony with gigantic smiles, largely thanks to our wedding officiant and cool guy, Terry Shea. We had a short, relaxed and playful ceremony, which Terry easily balanced with kind words, wise phrases and a bit of tradition - it was absolutely beautiful. Terry is very thoughtful and takes the time to get to know you as a couple but also as a family. He is also patient, organized, and genuine. We love Terry and you will too!!! Young, Hip and Married is also a great company. They checked-in on us regularly (but not too often) to make sure things were running smoothly and are a super nice and friendly bunch! High Fives all around!Anonymous
- We were very happy with the job Lani did at our ceremony and we highly recommend her. We wanted a mix of traditional and non-traditional, but we didn't really know what else we wanted and Lani had lots of suggestions and helped us make it happen. Because we live out of town, we didn't meet Lani in person until our rehearsal but right away it was obvious she knew what she was doing. She was the right mix of fun and professional. And after talking with our family and friends, all our guest seemed to agree.Caley + Brien
- When Brian and I got engaged, one of the first things we did was hire an officiant from YH&M. We watched all the video bios and chose Jane as our officiant for the big day! We wanted out ceremony to be light and fun, while also being sincere and heartfelt. Basically, we wanted it all! And boy, did Jane deliver! There were giggles & tears, with a side of nerdiness. It was perfect. Everyone that attended our ceremony was able to tell how much work Jane had put into actually getting to KNOW us. We're proud and happy to say that our ceremony was not generic. It was unique, just like us! Star Wars references and all! We would recommend Young Hip and Married in a heartbeat! Words are not enough to express the magic that these people create! :)Mellie + Brian
- Young hip and married, owned by a wonderful couple will listen to what you want and bend over backwards to make it happen! They want this experience to be truly what you dreamt of. Personally, I went with them specifically because they would meet me anywhere in Vancouver I desired. I picked Stanley park which made the ceremony and photos even more memorable. If all you want is to run away and elope, they are the crew for you. These people made my dreams come true!Jayd & Cody
- Our officiant Terry was lovely! Our wedding ceremony was in French and English, so we had to have a bilingual officiant, and Terry was just perfect for the job. He took the time to get to know us and personalised our ceremony in a beautiful way. Great experience :)Anonymous
- We were married by Randy Hamm from Young Hip and Married. Randy did an excellent job! He took the time to get to know me and my husband and what we wanted for our wedding, and he crafted a perfect ceremony that was highly personal and emotional. We also found the coaching services offered to be useful and gave us an opportunity to look at all aspects of our relationship before the big day. I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone looking to get married!Robyn