See more kind words...
- Bobbi was absolutely incredible, making a real effort (and succeeding) in connecting with us. She made our special day the best it could be.Graham
- I have never been so sincere in writing a review for any service I have used, as I am about to be regarding Young Hip & Married. We are so beyond thankful and appreciative of the amazing, amazing, amazing ceremony their officiant Mark Groleau put together for us! It was SO perfect and so truly captured the essence of our relationship. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests, and literally every single one of them said that he was the best officiant that they had ever experienced and it was the most intimate and sincere wedding they had ever been to.Kate
- My partner and I were married in a North Vancouver forest by Shawn and Erica was our photographer. We were looking for a very personal, private and intimate ceremony and that is exactly what we got. Shawn lead us through a beautiful ceremony and gave us some guidance before the ceremony that really helped my husband and I lock into each other and reason we were there together. Shawn has a way of guiding the ceremony, while stepping back enough for us to feel like we were there alone. This made it easy to be our authentic selves in that moment, there was no show. This naturally led to a flood of emotion for both of us, as we felt the weight of our love, the significance of our bond, and the deep appreciation and gratitude that we have for each other. Erica did a wonderful job of capturing the moment with beautiful and candid photographs of the ceremony and the hour following. The pictures are great! In addition to the wedding day, they were both very helpful prior to the wedding, helping when we asked for guidance (e.g., alternative ceremony locations for rainy day and where/how to get our marriage license). They always answered the phone when I called with a question. We really feel that they were there for us before and during the wedding. If you are considering a wedding officiant and/photographer we highly recommend Shawn and Erica. I cannot imagine a better couple to have there supporting a bride and groom on your wedding day. We are so grateful that Shawn and Erica were a part of this significant and special day.
- I cannot say enough good things about this business! They are wonderfully warm, fantastically flexible, quick with the responses, and the quality of the service is to die for! They truly helped make our day an unforgettable one by doing their best to make us happy, and they succeeded fully! They are a definite go-to for anyone getting married. They will not let you down, and they will bend over backwards to bring a smile to your face and help lighten the load on your shoulders.Corrina
- While searching for an officiant I came across Young, Hip and Married, I loved the way their website explained what they do and how you can pick who you think you want to work with so within minutes of entering my info in online I had a voicemail waiting from them. We wanted something fun and enjoyable so it asked for a suggestion and next thing you know we had a meeting with Bobbi! She sat down with us got to know our story, asking us questions taking the time to get to know who we were. Once we decided on Bobbi and we got the ceremony outline I couldn't get over how personal it was. It captured us perfectly she was so fun to work with! We have had so many compliments on Bobbi and the ceremony! Would always recommend this vendor!
- When planning our wedding we knew early on that we wanted to put a focus on the ceremony, and really have the opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the evening. Finding an officiant that did not just read out one of five set ceremonies was a huge deal, thankfully we found Young Hip & Married. We were able to customize the ceremony to engage our guests, instead of generic thoughts of love and marriage, we were able to share and laugh about how we met, talk about how we fell in love and really connect. Our officiant Shawn was so easy to work with, he was fun and engaging with us getting us ready for the big day. As well despite the fact he was always jumping from wedding to wedding when he was there helping us with our rehearsal and patiently waiting for late guests to arrive before we walked down the aisle he was always present and invested. The actual ceremony was wonderful, it could not have gone any better, it felt genuine and truly helped show our guests who we were as a couple. I have been told many times in the 4 weeks since our wedding by guests that they had never actually enjoyed a wedding ceremony that much, it is defiantly my favourite memory from the day! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Shawn and Young Hip & Married.Alex & Kyle