See more kind words...
- Bobbi Salkeld, our officiant, was amazing and very accommodating! I asked if we could skip the ring exchange and do our vows in French. She said it wasn't a problem. We eloped and did an intimate knot-tying ceremony in Stanley Park. When we met her that same day, she has this serene energy that made everyone feel comfortable right away. The ceremony was simple but sweet. Honestly, we really couldn't have asked for a better day! As our rather conservative friend and witness said, "I've been to a shitload of weddings and that one has got be one of the nicest ones I've been to!" So yes, you should book with them now!
- Randy was amazing. Very professional, funny, and made for a heartfelt yet un-cheesy ceremony. YH&M was very easy to work with, prompt with our last minute booking, and very fairly priced. I recommend their services to any.Krista Brittner
- We are so thankful we went with Young, Hip and Married for our wedding day. Jane was an awesome officiant and made the day very special and Emily the photographer went above and beyond. Thanks again to everyone at Young Hip and Married for making our day unforgettable.
- Thank you YH&M for sending us Jane. She was a perfect match for the vibe of our wedding. We had no idea what we were doing and Jane made the process seamless and easy. Our guests are still talking about how special and personal the ceremony was and they thought Jane was a perfect match for the day. We will highly recommend Jane and YH&M to anyone and everyone.Karen & Paul
- Our wedding was truly an amazing and very romantic experience for us. Just as we had imagined and even more. We appreciated and enjoyed every minute of it and it will always be in our hearts! We thank you so much for guiding and supporting us all the way from the beginning with our thoughts and ideas for the ceremony. You were very present and we felt very secure in you leading the ceremony. We are glad that we met you before the ceremony and got to know you. We are also glad you mingled with Simon and our friends before the ceremony. That meant a lot to us Thank you so much Kristen! We will always remember you being a part of our very beautiful, important and romantic day. We hope our paths will cross again some day ....Tina & Simon
- We just wanted to personally thank you, Cory, for doing such an amazing job with our ceremony. We loved how personal, light and fun it was. We had so many comments from our guests about how our ceremony was easily one of the best ones they have attended. Everyone loved how personal it was, also, everyone loved the idea of having community vows - it truly did give the wedding a "camp feel". We had many people mention that they loved feeling like they were apart of the ceremony, not just a witness to it. Everything about the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for all of your hard work. The dedication and enthusiasm you have for your job is something that helped set the tone for our ceremony, and we can't thank you enough for that.Lyn & Braedon