See more kind words...
- We used YH&M for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony. Randy was super friendly and personable and was willing to meet at times and places that were convenient for us. He worked to make our ceremony unique and incorporated our personalities and our story into it. Many of our guests made comments on how much they liked Randy. We would definitely recommend YH&M to anyone who wants to make sure their wedding ceremony is perfect!Braden & Elisha
- Working with Young, Hip & Married was easy and they provided us a lot of great resources to help with getting organized for the ceremony. Anthony was our Officiant and he was awesome! He showed up well in advance and considering we had never met before or even walk the ceremony space together he was exactly what we had hoped for. His calm cool demeanor, professionalism and overall enthusiasm for our special moment was fitting for our camp wedding weekend! He was able to read our style and he fit right in with our group creating an even more unique and memorable experience!Luke & Julie
- Thank you so much. It was an amazing day and Kristen made us look so good and organized. She made the ceremony so spectacular, touching and unique to us. Then was able to add in some humor at our request to keep it light. We absolutely loved how easy Kristen made the process for us, in fact all of you did – so thank you again.Laurie + Jeff
- My fiancé and I were planning to elope and we were in search of an officiant and photographer in Vancouver. I stumbled across YH&M on the internet and they seemed the perfect fit. We wanted a simple, sweet ceremony sans religious overtones. We hoped to find someone that would reflect our sensibilities -creative/contemporary/cool. Shawn and his wife Erica were perfect!! Since we are from California & unfamiliar with Vancouver, they were extremely helpful in finding where we could procure our marriage license close to the hotel. They were also flexible about our location and allowed us to confirm within 24 hours of the scheduled ceremony. We wanted to visit the site we had chosen via pictures to be certain it was exactly what we wanted. They were on site prior to our scheduled time and ready to go as soon as we were. It was so nice to finally meet them in person after communicating with them via emails. We couldn't have felt more comfortable! Our ceremony went off without a hitch- we managed to get a couple bicyclists to be witnesses :-) Erica stayed with us after the ceremony and we took loads of pictures. She couldn't be nicer and really put us at ease. We got some great pictures out of the experience that we are free to use as desired. We both felt the value for the service was incredible. We were extremely happy with the entire experience with them, and would highly recommend their services to anyone!!Kathie & Scott
- Absolutely wonderful service. Cory married us an I couldn't have asked for a better guy. He was funny and laid back just like we wanted. I would recommend Young,Hip and Married to everyone I know. Thank you again fr a great weddingKris
- We had met with other officiants before meeting Jane from YH &M. We found the previous ones to be quite sterile and serious, but Jane was a breath of fresh air. We wanted to keep our afternoon restaurant wedding light hearted but very genuine. Jane never pushed anything on us that felt unnatural or corny. She was laid back but still professional which made her easy to talk to. She wrote an amazing ceremony that our guests really loved and was so personal to us. We mentioned our favorite movies and she went and researched readings and quotes to include in the ceremony without us even asking for them, and our ceremony was so much better than we thought it could be! We allocated more of our budget to the officiant than to other details and it was definitely worth it! our ceremony was great and set the tone for the whole wedding.Kevin & Tara