See more kind words...
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- On their experience with Jane: Wonderful service. From the first time we contacted them, they were friendly and helpful, and quick with their responses. I was worried that I'd given too short notice for our wedding date, but they were very accommodating, even though I wasn't sure about the exact time when I contacted them (even asked them for advice!). Booking with them was easy, and stress-free. Would definitely recommend!Abby
- Young, Hip and Married was a great company to work with - from the initial inquiry to the final follow up, they really care about making the process easy and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone getting married!! Cory Dueck was the best officiant we could have asked for!! We received so many compliments on our style of ceremony and specifically our choice of officiant - one of my girlfriends has already sworn she will hire him when she gets married! Cory took the time to get to know us and really made our ceremony reflect who we are as a couple. It was an absolute pleasure working with him! My wedding planner even said he was the best officiant she had ever worked with, and that she would be recommending him to future brides! Cory, you ROCK!!!Jessica Wrinskelle
- We eloped, which means planning/stress was already minimal compared to your 'typical'/average wedding but it was SO nice to have Young Hip & Married involved in planning our day. Our officiant, Jane, was amazing. Professional, friendly and personable. I liked the idea that YH&M has many officiants so if yours is suddenly ill or has an emergency and cant attend they've got a roster of others to swoop in and cover for you! We did photography through YH&M as well which was a breeze to have that organized through them as well! I've recommended YH&M to many friend who are interested in a small wedding, and I will continue to recommend them!Ally + Phillip
- My fiancé and I were planning to elope and we were in search of an officiant and photographer in Vancouver. I stumbled across YH&M on the internet and they seemed the perfect fit. We wanted a simple, sweet ceremony sans religious overtones. We hoped to find someone that would reflect our sensibilities -creative/contemporary/cool. Shawn and his wife Erica were perfect!! Since we are from California & unfamiliar with Vancouver, they were extremely helpful in finding where we could procure our marriage license close to the hotel. They were also flexible about our location and allowed us to confirm within 24 hours of the scheduled ceremony. We wanted to visit the site we had chosen via pictures to be certain it was exactly what we wanted. They were on site prior to our scheduled time and ready to go as soon as we were. It was so nice to finally meet them in person after communicating with them via emails. We couldn't have felt more comfortable! Our ceremony went off without a hitch- we managed to get a couple bicyclists to be witnesses :-) Erica stayed with us after the ceremony and we took loads of pictures. She couldn't be nicer and really put us at ease. We got some great pictures out of the experience that we are free to use as desired. We both felt the value for the service was incredible. We were extremely happy with the entire experience with them, and would highly recommend their services to anyone!!Kathie & Scott
- When planning our wedding we knew early on that we wanted to put a focus on the ceremony, and really have the opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the evening. Finding an officiant that did not just read out one of five set ceremonies was a huge deal, thankfully we found Young Hip & Married. We were able to customize the ceremony to engage our guests, instead of generic thoughts of love and marriage, we were able to share and laugh about how we met, talk about how we fell in love and really connect. Our officiant Shawn was so easy to work with, he was fun and engaging with us getting us ready for the big day. As well despite the fact he was always jumping from wedding to wedding when he was there helping us with our rehearsal and patiently waiting for late guests to arrive before we walked down the aisle he was always present and invested. The actual ceremony was wonderful, it could not have gone any better, it felt genuine and truly helped show our guests who we were as a couple. I have been told many times in the 4 weeks since our wedding by guests that they had never actually enjoyed a wedding ceremony that much, it is defiantly my favourite memory from the day! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Shawn and Young Hip & Married.Alex & Kyle