See more kind words...
- Young Hip & Married brought so much ease to my big day! From start to finish they were professional, helpful and responsive. Shawn was an absolute pleasure to have officiate our wedding! He managed to swiftly juggle our ceremony with two toddlers pulling at each other, fighting for the attention. Worth every penny! Thanks again Young Hip and Married !! You guys rock!!Tarik & Kendra
- My husband and I wanted a small, romantic wedding ceremony and we are so happy we chose Young, Hip and Married. Our wedding was officiated by Shawn Miller on May 7th and it was simply amazing! We had a chance to skype with him before the ceremony to share our story and let him know what we were looking for. It was so much more than what we excepted. Shawn was professional, enthusiastic, welcoming and authentic. The ceremony was meaningful and full of emotions. We feel extremely grateful that he created such a memorable moment for us with his spirit and his words. Thank you so much Shawn!!!Joanna
- Randy Hamm at helped us to create the most special part of our wedding! We have heard over and over from friends and family that it was the best ceremony they have ever attended. And we may be biased, but we could not agree more. It absolutely exceeded our VERY high expectations and has been permanently etched in our hearts. We knew we weren't the type of couple who wanted to get the ceremony over and done with and onto the party; we really wanted to create a ceremony that would capture who we are and allow us to express our love and commitment in front of our witnesses. We had a Skype meeting with three officiants and right after talking to Randy, we knew he was "the one". He was an amazing listener and communicator, on top of being an awesome person! We expressed to him our vision for the ceremony - that we wanted it to be loving and meaningful, a little funny, but not a joke, and most importantly, very "us". Randy respected and delivered this from start to finish. Our second meeting was in person at a pub. We got along brilliantly with Randy. He asked us thoughtful questions and enabled us to open up right away. He talked us through sample ceremonies, answered all of our many questions and reinforced we had made the right decision. He knew how much we loved beer, so even suggested a beer toast instead of champagne, which we ended up doing, and it was perfect! After our meetings, he shared sample readings and questions to help us write our vows. And when it came down to that difficult task, he was right there with us, making sure one of us didn't upstage the other and making suggestions. For the ceremony, he completely set the tone, got the balance of seriousness and light-heartedness and left no dry eyes in the audience! He was an absolutely amazing speaker and added the sweetest personal touches. We also did a quick assessment and counselling session in advance of our marriage. We highly, highly recommend this for all couples!!Ashley & Reiner
- Matt & HayleyWe live in the UK and decided that we wanted a small, intimate, fun and relaxed ceremony (with just our immediate family) that doubled as an amazing holiday for everyone.Our officiant Cory delivered at every single stage of our wedding as he helped us plan in the months prior and gave a wonderful ceremony on the day. He went above and beyond, making time for us on Skype and via email and meeting us when we arrived in Vancouver, to learn more about us and put us at ease. He crafted a wonderful ceremony which our family absolutely loved and engaged us all. Our day couldn't have been any better, and that's in no small part thanks to Cory.A huge thank you to both Cory and YH&M for making our wedding so enjoyable and stress free. Hand on heart, it was the perfect day and we couldn't have hoped for better.If you want a unique, fun and stress free wedding experience where you and your guests enjoy every moment then these are the people to make it happen - couldn't recommend highly enough!
- Shawn was able to captivate the attention of 300+ people with ease. My entire wedding went perfectly and it wouldn't have been possible without Shawn's help to start things off that way. Thank you so much, Shawn! You are the only person I will recommend to my friends and family!Jon
- Mark from Young Hip & Married was perfect for our wedding ceremony. Mark performed a non-denominational service, and took time to get to know us and explain the ceremony to us (made sure we were comfortable). Mark received great compliments from our guests (best ceremony ever was not an exaggeration). Other vendors and guests asked for his contact information. In fact, one guest hired him for an upcoming wedding in 2017!Sean