See more kind words...
- My partner and I were married in a North Vancouver forest by Shawn and Erica was our photographer. We were looking for a very personal, private and intimate ceremony and that is exactly what we got. Shawn lead us through a beautiful ceremony and gave us some guidance before the ceremony that really helped my husband and I lock into each other and reason we were there together. Shawn has a way of guiding the ceremony, while stepping back enough for us to feel like we were there alone. This made it easy to be our authentic selves in that moment, there was no show. This naturally led to a flood of emotion for both of us, as we felt the weight of our love, the significance of our bond, and the deep appreciation and gratitude that we have for each other. Erica did a wonderful job of capturing the moment with beautiful and candid photographs of the ceremony and the hour following. The pictures are great! In addition to the wedding day, they were both very helpful prior to the wedding, helping when we asked for guidance (e.g., alternative ceremony locations for rainy day and where/how to get our marriage license). They always answered the phone when I called with a question. We really feel that they were there for us before and during the wedding. If you are considering a wedding officiant and/photographer we highly recommend Shawn and Erica. I cannot imagine a better couple to have there supporting a bride and groom on your wedding day. We are so grateful that Shawn and Erica were a part of this significant and special day.
- Cory was fantastic - you know he leaves an impression when multiple people come up to say congrats, but then ask you where you found your officiant! Even my wedding planner said he was the best officiant she had ever worked with and will be recommending you to future clients. We love Cory and were so happy we had him as an integral part of our wedding day. You guys far exceeded our expectations on how you could make our wedding day even more memorable. Thank you for everything!!!Jessica + Reuben
- Shawn Miller was fabulous as our marriage commissioner! He met with us in person before we made our decision and he was our first and obvious choice. Shawn worked with us to make our ceremony as personal and as special as possible and put us both at ease on our big day. We had so many compliments on the part he played with our ceremony and his interaction with our guests before, during and after. He and his wife run a very professional business and make sure all your needs are met and your questions are answered in a very timely fashion. My new husband and I would highly recommend Shawn and his colleagues for a very memorable day!Ivan & Lisa
- Justine & BlakeThanks for EVERYTHING Jason. So many people told us that this was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. We couldn't be happier with it ourselves!
- My husband and I got married on August 6th, 2016. We chose Mark Groleau to be our officiant from Young Hip & Married. We were extremely happy with this decision! Choosing an officiant is a very important step when planning a wedding. As my husband and I are not religious, we really wanted an officiant who was personal, understood us, and made our ceremony very special. Mark was very easy to get along with, professional and courteous. We met a few times before the wedding to get organized and for Mark to learn our story. He made the actual ceremony very touching and personal by actually writing about us vs. reading anything general that could be applied to anyone. We recommend Mark to anyone. We honestly couldn't picture anyone else marrying us!Bianca
- Absolutely wonderful service. Cory married us an I couldn't have asked for a better guy. He was funny and laid back just like we wanted. I would recommend Young,Hip and Married to everyone I know. Thank you again fr a great weddingKris