See more kind words...
- My partner and I were married in a North Vancouver forest by Shawn and Erica was our photographer. We were looking for a very personal, private and intimate ceremony and that is exactly what we got. Shawn lead us through a beautiful ceremony and gave us some guidance before the ceremony that really helped my husband and I lock into each other and reason we were there together. Shawn has a way of guiding the ceremony, while stepping back enough for us to feel like we were there alone. This made it easy to be our authentic selves in that moment, there was no show. This naturally led to a flood of emotion for both of us, as we felt the weight of our love, the significance of our bond, and the deep appreciation and gratitude that we have for each other. Erica did a wonderful job of capturing the moment with beautiful and candid photographs of the ceremony and the hour following. The pictures are great! In addition to the wedding day, they were both very helpful prior to the wedding, helping when we asked for guidance (e.g., alternative ceremony locations for rainy day and where/how to get our marriage license). They always answered the phone when I called with a question. We really feel that they were there for us before and during the wedding. If you are considering a wedding officiant and/photographer we highly recommend Shawn and Erica. I cannot imagine a better couple to have there supporting a bride and groom on your wedding day. We are so grateful that Shawn and Erica were a part of this significant and special day.
- Bobbi was so much fun to work with! Warm and outgoing, she helped us work through some of the "awkward stuff" during our first meeting, and once we were comfortable it was a breeze finalizing the details. She personalized our wedding ceremony and gave us tips for our vows, checking in during the weeks leading up to make sure everything was perfect. We got feedback from our guests that her speaking style really suited the feel we were going for: the ceremony was full of laughs and was a great start to the celebrations. Dealing with Young, Hip & Married in general (mostly Tara, who handled some admin work!) was also a pleasure
- We so appreciate being able to have our little elopement on such short notice even though it was pouring rain on the day, we braved the weather and so appreciate that our officiant (Kristen) and camera woman (Naomi) did as well for us!Brittany & Nick
- On their experience with Jane: Wonderful service. From the first time we contacted them, they were friendly and helpful, and quick with their responses. I was worried that I'd given too short notice for our wedding date, but they were very accommodating, even though I wasn't sure about the exact time when I contacted them (even asked them for advice!). Booking with them was easy, and stress-free. Would definitely recommend!Abby
- WOW. Shawn made getting hitched SUCH an easy and wonderful experience. Reminding us to be present in the moment and taking a few seconds during the ceremony often for us to stop and absorb the emotions! It was such an awesome experience. Shawn was such a wonderful energy to have with us when it was such a small and intimate thing (only 4 people) and we are so glad he was one of them. Thank you to YH&M and Shawn.Miranda
- Thank you so much for the beautiful day Kristen. Brendan and I both could not have been happier with the way everything went. My mom literally won't stop talking about how nice you were and how you were like a part of the family... Can not thank you enough!Brendan & Nadine