See more kind words...
- Bobbi did such an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. There is not enough words to describe how appreciative my husband and I are that Bobbi took the time and effort to get to know our story and personalize our vows. My husband and I were looking for an alternative to the traditional justice of the peace/church ceremony and Young Hip and Married was the prefect match for us! When I first viewed Bobbi’s profile I knew that she would be the prefect wedding commissioner for us! And I was 100% right. Even though we only had a few meetings with Bobbi, it is easy to tell that she is a beautiful person inside and out. We were super comfortable with her and able to open up and let her see the inner workings of our relationship. She was able to embody exactly who we were in our wedding ceremony. She brought fun and laughter, while capturing our hopeless romanticism. We want to thank her from the bottom of our heartSheila & Alex
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- Bobbi Salkeld, our officiant, was amazing and very accommodating! I asked if we could skip the ring exchange and do our vows in French. She said it wasn't a problem. We eloped and did an intimate knot-tying ceremony in Stanley Park. When we met her that same day, she has this serene energy that made everyone feel comfortable right away. The ceremony was simple but sweet. Honestly, we really couldn't have asked for a better day! As our rather conservative friend and witness said, "I've been to a shitload of weddings and that one has got be one of the nicest ones I've been to!" So yes, you should book with them now!
- "Bobbi was truly the person who was meant to marry us. Once we met her, it felt like we had known her for years. She is such a kind and wonderful person who really brought such a great energy to our ceremony, and helped us tell the story of how we fell in love and had arrived at the day of our wedding. It was us, in every sense. She helped us with our vows and was so in tune with everything that was going on - we really couldn`t have done this without her. Thank you Bobbi!"Emma
- We just wanted to personally thank you, Cory, for doing such an amazing job with our ceremony. We loved how personal, light and fun it was. We had so many comments from our guests about how our ceremony was easily one of the best ones they have attended. Everyone loved how personal it was, also, everyone loved the idea of having community vows - it truly did give the wedding a "camp feel". We had many people mention that they loved feeling like they were apart of the ceremony, not just a witness to it. Everything about the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for all of your hard work. The dedication and enthusiasm you have for your job is something that helped set the tone for our ceremony, and we can't thank you enough for that.Lyn & Braedon
- Thank you so much for the beautiful day Kristen. Brendan and I both could not have been happier with the way everything went. My mom literally won't stop talking about how nice you were and how you were like a part of the family... Can not thank you enough!Brendan & Nadine