See more kind words...
- Thank you so much for the beautiful day Kristen. Brendan and I both could not have been happier with the way everything went. My mom literally won't stop talking about how nice you were and how you were like a part of the family... Can not thank you enough!Brendan & Nadine
- My husband and I put a lot of effort into finding the right officiant for our wedding. We knew we didn't want a little old lady who does the same weddings every weekend for the last 20 years. . I was so intrigued when I discovered Young, Hip & Married! We were put in contact with Cory and we hit it off from the first meeting. Cory was such an amazing officiant and made our wedding much much more than I had hoped for. We had high expectations but they were blown away. My husband and I each sent Cory our love story but from our own perspective and allowed Cory to surprise us at the wedding by melting our stories together. That allowed us to be surprised and deeply touched at the same time our guests were. I feel this made the ceremony more genuine and not too rehearsed. Cory is so kind and we have enjoyed getting to know him. He made our dreams come true and I can't thank him enough for that. We have received so many compliments that our wedding was so personal and touching. I believe we owe that to Cory! Don't think twice, book Young, Hip & Married.Lesley
- Shawn was able to captivate the attention of 300+ people with ease. My entire wedding went perfectly and it wouldn't have been possible without Shawn's help to start things off that way. Thank you so much, Shawn! You are the only person I will recommend to my friends and family!Jon
- We got married August 13, 2016 and chose Cory Dueck from Young Hip and Married to be our wedding officiant. We can say without hesitation that this is one of the best decisions we made. The ceremony was the most important part of the day to us. Cory took the time to meet us and was genuinely excited to get to know us and hear about our love story. He created a personal, emotional and heartfelt ceremony for us. When we think about our day, the emotions during the ceremony stand out to us the most. We’ve had people tell us it was the most emotional ceremony they’ve ever been to. Cory was truly invested in making our day special and memorable. (My bridesmaids and I would especially like to thank Cory for his foresight, suggesting that we stand on the opposite side during the wedding ceremony so we weren’t blinded by the sun). Cory-from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You have united us as man and wife and we are forever thankful for this. We hope to stay in touch. Josh and Jennifer WilkinsonJosh & Jennifer
- We are so thankful we went with Young, Hip and Married for our wedding day. Jane was an awesome officiant and made the day very special and Emily the photographer went above and beyond. Thanks again to everyone at Young Hip and Married for making our day unforgettable.
- Thank you so much. It was an amazing day and Kristen made us look so good and organized. She made the ceremony so spectacular, touching and unique to us. Then was able to add in some humor at our request to keep it light. We absolutely loved how easy Kristen made the process for us, in fact all of you did – so thank you again.Laurie + Jeff