See more kind words...
- We had met with other officiants before meeting Jane from YH &M. We found the previous ones to be quite sterile and serious, but Jane was a breath of fresh air. We wanted to keep our afternoon restaurant wedding light hearted but very genuine. Jane never pushed anything on us that felt unnatural or corny. She was laid back but still professional which made her easy to talk to. She wrote an amazing ceremony that our guests really loved and was so personal to us. We mentioned our favorite movies and she went and researched readings and quotes to include in the ceremony without us even asking for them, and our ceremony was so much better than we thought it could be! We allocated more of our budget to the officiant than to other details and it was definitely worth it! our ceremony was great and set the tone for the whole wedding.Kevin & Tara
- Our wedding was amazing, made only more amazing by Cory Dueck! He was so helpful in the days leading up to the big day, which calmed both of our nerves greatly. Cory delivered perfectly during the ceremony! He really encompassed both of our personalities and our sense of humour. I would recommend anyone to use YH&M. 10/10Hartman
- Bobbi Salkeld, our officiant, was amazing and very accommodating! I asked if we could skip the ring exchange and do our vows in French. She said it wasn't a problem. We eloped and did an intimate knot-tying ceremony in Stanley Park. When we met her that same day, she has this serene energy that made everyone feel comfortable right away. The ceremony was simple but sweet. Honestly, we really couldn't have asked for a better day! As our rather conservative friend and witness said, "I've been to a shitload of weddings and that one has got be one of the nicest ones I've been to!" So yes, you should book with them now!
- Our wedding day was such a special, memorable day for us. I don't think either of us has every been so happy! Thank you so much for making the ceremony what it was. It was perfectly us and exactly what we had hoped for. - Matt & MarinaMatt & Marina
- We were so happy with everything and all the services that Young Hip & Married provided that day. I shouldn't use the word services, because, both the officiant and the photographer didn't feel like people that we had hired, they felt like friends we had known for years and they were integral to our wedding day! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, but this is all that Google provides.David
- My fiancé and I were planning to elope and we were in search of an officiant and photographer in Vancouver. I stumbled across YH&M on the internet and they seemed the perfect fit. We wanted a simple, sweet ceremony sans religious overtones. We hoped to find someone that would reflect our sensibilities -creative/contemporary/cool. Shawn and his wife Erica were perfect!! Since we are from California & unfamiliar with Vancouver, they were extremely helpful in finding where we could procure our marriage license close to the hotel. They were also flexible about our location and allowed us to confirm within 24 hours of the scheduled ceremony. We wanted to visit the site we had chosen via pictures to be certain it was exactly what we wanted. They were on site prior to our scheduled time and ready to go as soon as we were. It was so nice to finally meet them in person after communicating with them via emails. We couldn't have felt more comfortable! Our ceremony went off without a hitch- we managed to get a couple bicyclists to be witnesses :-) Erica stayed with us after the ceremony and we took loads of pictures. She couldn't be nicer and really put us at ease. We got some great pictures out of the experience that we are free to use as desired. We both felt the value for the service was incredible. We were extremely happy with the entire experience with them, and would highly recommend their services to anyone!!Kathie & Scott