See more kind words...
- Bobbi was so much fun to work with! Warm and outgoing, she helped us work through some of the "awkward stuff" during our first meeting, and once we were comfortable it was a breeze finalizing the details. She personalized our wedding ceremony and gave us tips for our vows, checking in during the weeks leading up to make sure everything was perfect. We got feedback from our guests that her speaking style really suited the feel we were going for: the ceremony was full of laughs and was a great start to the celebrations. Dealing with Young, Hip & Married in general (mostly Tara, who handled some admin work!) was also a pleasure
- Shawn was able to captivate the attention of 300+ people with ease. My entire wedding went perfectly and it wouldn't have been possible without Shawn's help to start things off that way. Thank you so much, Shawn! You are the only person I will recommend to my friends and family!Jon
- Bobbi Salkeld, our officiant, was amazing and very accommodating! I asked if we could skip the ring exchange and do our vows in French. She said it wasn't a problem. We eloped and did an intimate knot-tying ceremony in Stanley Park. When we met her that same day, she has this serene energy that made everyone feel comfortable right away. The ceremony was simple but sweet. Honestly, we really couldn't have asked for a better day! As our rather conservative friend and witness said, "I've been to a shitload of weddings and that one has got be one of the nicest ones I've been to!" So yes, you should book with them now!
- There was so much excitement and high energy right before the ceremony and it was Shawn's impromptu introduction that really brought us into the moment, setting the soulful intention and deep connected feeling for our ceremony.Seriously, we can't say enough good things about Shawn, Erica, and the YH&M team. We are so happy that they were a part of our joy and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a unique and personal wedding experience.Kate
- I cannot say enough good things about this business! They are wonderfully warm, fantastically flexible, quick with the responses, and the quality of the service is to die for! They truly helped make our day an unforgettable one by doing their best to make us happy, and they succeeded fully! They are a definite go-to for anyone getting married. They will not let you down, and they will bend over backwards to bring a smile to your face and help lighten the load on your shoulders.Corrina
- What an incredible ceremony! Bobbi truly made our ceremony unique, fun and fabulous. Would not have changed a thing!!Jennifer