Full payment is due at the time of booking to secure your date. Invoices are issued via email and you may pay by credit card, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cheque.
If you need to make a change to your wedding schedule, we will do our best to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee availability. In the rare case that we cannot accommodate a change, or if your wedding is canceled, all monies received will be deemed non-refundable.
It’s game time! We aim to arrive early and will be ready to make some magic. We allow 5-10 minutes from the scheduled start time to complete your elopement. Often our YH&M Officiants have more than one wedding planned per day and need to keep a tight schedule. Please be respectful of this and start your wedding on time. Please let your officiant know via phone/text asap if you are running late. We will do our best to accommodate a late wedding but please know we can not guarantee that we will be able to stick around to perform your ceremony. Should you be more than 15 minutes behind schedule, a fee of $50 will be invoiced for every 15-minute increment.
Your Elopement Includes:
- Words about marriage written by your wedding officiant or a reading of your choice picked out by you. Feel free to ask if you need help selecting a reading.
- Wedding vows written by you or provided by your officiant
- Optional ring exchange
- The signing of the marriage licence
Officiant/Photographer’s travel fee is included unless otherwise specified with the Young Hip & Married office prior to booking.
Your Awesome Elopement includes up to 10 guests. If you’d like to increase your guest list to 11-20 guests, you can upgrade to our Awesome Elopement Plus package for an additional $100. Please note that the couple getting married, wedding vendors and children two years old and under do not count towards the guest count.
Marriage Licence Information
You are in charge of picking up your marriage licence as YH&M is not legally able to do this. Please consult your provincial/state government website for instructions on exactly how and where to obtain your marriage licence. Please include, on a separate sheet of paper, the information requested on your marriage licence regarding both of your parents’ names and places of birth when you bring your licence to your wedding ceremony, as this information is needed in order to process your marriage licence.
This agreement allows us to use your photos in our social media/website/advertising. If you would prefer we don’t use them, please ask.
Young Hip & Married Money Back Guarantee
Young Hip & Married is so confident in our ability to offer the best ceremony EVER that we are happy to offer a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the work of your officiant after the ceremony is completed, Young Hip & Married will issue you a refund. Here are some of the details:
- There are lots of moving parts when it comes to wedding ceremonies; music, in-laws, guest cell phones and so on. The Young Hip & Married Money Back Guarantee covers the work of your officiant only. We would love to offer a money back guarantee on all elements of your ceremony but unfortunately, some things (like crazy Aunt Ruth) are simply out of our control.
- Our Money Back Guaranteeonly applies after your officiant has performed your ceremony. Sorry, we do not offer the Money Back Guarantee before the ceremony has been performed.
- After your ceremony, your officiant will find you to say goodbye. In order to be eligible for the Money Back Guarantee you need to inform your officiant, in person, immediately after the ceremony that you were not completely satisfied (we’ll be sad, but we can take it). The officiant will then notify the office and you will be issued a full refund.