Helicopter Elopement + Photography
Blackcomb Helicopters – Squamish – Tantalus Mountain Range
- Flight with Blackcomb Helicopters to a scenic and private weather-dependant location within the Tantalus Mountain Range for the couple, our officiant and our photographer, and one guest. No additional guests can be added.
- Short and sweet legalization of your marriage, in person, with both parties and guests/witnesses.
- Facilitation of simple readings and/or vows, if requested.
- Legal registration of your marriage after the ceremony.
- A relaxed, informal atmosphere for you to make your own moment.
57 – 70 minute experience (12 – 25 min flying time depending on package choice, 45 min at the landing location) with professional photography throughout to capture the moments before, during and after your elopement ceremony.
- 75+ fully-retouched high-resolution images displayed in an online gallery with instant downloads available and a print release of your images so that you may print at your convenience.
- Young Hip & Married is proud to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee because we believe we can deliver the best ceremony possible and we want you to have that for your wedding, risk free. If you’re not completely satisfied with your officiant’s work, let us know and we’ll refund your money.
- All tours and adventures are subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies.
- Cancellations due to weather, no charges will apply.
- Weight restrictions do apply for helicopter elopements.
- Check out this helpful blog post to see amazing photos and have more of your questions answered.
Starting at – $3,497 + GST (12 min flight time) and $4,297 + GST (25 min flight time)
** Additional fees may apply for: excess travel, weddings booked on major holidays and/or performed in a second language.