Having your wedding ceremony your way
It is very simple. I believe that the ceremony is the most important part of the wedding day and sets the tone for the entire celebration. You will hear me say, “until I show up you have an expensive party; when I arrive, you’ve got yourself a wedding.”
- I believe the ceremony should be a real and authentic celebration of love.
- I believe that the ceremony should reflect your passions and style, not ours or your friends or your family.
- I believe that the ceremony should focus on your love and relationship as bride and groom being the best of friends.
- I believe that almost anything goes when it comes to the genre or feel of the ceremony…so be creative!
Looking forward to working with you.
* Note: Anthony works out of the Greater Toronto Area.
“Thank you so much for helping us have a perfect wedding day! Your warm and humorous personality helped Mario and I feel comfortable and at ease on what could have been a stressful day. Everyone of our guests commented on how the wedding ceremony was so wonderful and touching. Your message and style reflected our own hearts to our guests.” ~ Mario & Hilda“
“Thank you Anthony for being part of one of the most important days of our lives. You helped make our wedding day beautiful and memorable with your genuine, personable, and peaceful presence.” ~ Roberta & Jason
“James and I had very specific requests and concerns regarding our wedding ceremony. Anthony more than addressed them all and worked with us to achieve exactly what we had envisioned, if not better! There were other possible officiants, but we specifically chose Anthony because we loved the way he spoke so clearly and personably when speaking to a congregation. We wanted a God-centered ceremony that reflected our hearts and our beliefs, but was not “preachy” or offensive. Of 180 people, nearly EVERYONE commented or wrote letters afterward on how it was one of the most amazing and beautiful weddings they had ever been to. We are so thankful that we chose Anthony, and so appreciative for his help in making our day exactly what we had envisioned!” ~ Sarah & James